ACA 1095-C DATA & FORMS REVIEW SERVICES
Which is your ACA source data and 1095 process face?
Helpful Questions To Ask Yourself:
- Does your company (or client) have high turnover, lots of new employees and part-timers?
- Do you trust your source data?
- Are you concerned about meeting the 95% threshold for employee ACA coverage eligibility?
- Did your 1095 vendor do the forms accurately?
- Are you concerned that employees will be calling HR about wrong forms?
- Will you lose your job or will your reputation take a big hit if the IRS penalizes your efforts?
- Even if the IRS doesn’t send you penalties, yet sends you all the mistakes made, will this cause your reputation to suffer?
- If you had an affordable service to validate your data and your forms would that be a good thing?
IF YOUR HAPPY FACE ISN’T HAPPY KEEP READING
We believe the IRS will send penalty letters to employers that:
- Have messed up key metrics that trigger an audit
- The IRS thinks it’s likely at least 95% of ACA eligible employees have not received an Offer of Coverage
- Have not filed or missed related companies
We have put together 3 services, leveraging our Smart1095 Engine, that will provide “peace of mind” and job security!
Starting at $2000
Fee: $500 + $0.50/employee
Fee: $500 (free <250 employees)
795 Franklin Avenue
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417